Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avalon

An Island on the Net

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

DAY 2: In Class 2-A

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kei
Ex-NF
Ex-NF
Kei

Male
Number of posts : 2664
Gtalk : prince.of.shadowhearts@gmail.com
blacksoshisone@gmail.com

Registration date : 2009-06-01

Nickname: Kei
Emotion: Moody

DAY 2: In Class 2-A Empty
PostSubject: DAY 2: In Class 2-A   DAY 2: In Class 2-A Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:27 am

(Since this Class 2-A, obviously only ppl associated with this class would be posting it this)

YAWWWNWNNNN~ there was a loud yawn. Damn this boring class. Kei blurted out with his eyes half-asleep. He is too smart for attending each and every class. Not just too smart. Wayyy tooo smart, he corrected himself. He was still lost in all this pool of thoughts we was making until...

*DING DONG* the bell rang. It had knocked him out of his own little dream world. "Oh, class's already over" It's lunch time i guess. Then he noticed a short, yet so elegently beautiful girl sitting two seats next to him. As it was recess, some people were out to buy some snacks so the seats were free and there was nothing to block between kei and the girl, so called Yuri. And the next thing he knew was that he is back into his dream world again. "Hmmm, Yuri's the right hand girl of Kari-chan's hostess club. If I could befriend her somehow, i might be able to find out something about the hostess club." He told himself. "Damn, what a brilliant brain you have" he even complimented himself.

"Hay Yuri chan," he called out to the beauty. Nor did she heard him, or she might just be pretending not to hear him because of the former incident. "Yuri chan?" he tried to strike up the conversation again. Nope. No reply at all. So he got up from his seat, went to Yuri's desk and he found her totally absorbed in a book. He had to poke her forehead lightly to wake her up from that book-world.

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... i did it. I called her. But now what? he was thinking of striking up a conversation yet no words came out. Why? He is not usually like that. This is not happening, he told himself. "So, yuri, does your foot ankle still hurting? Sensei Nurse told me that you got a twisted angle. So, how are you holding up?" he asked yuri calmly with the worried look written all over his face.
Back to top Go down
http://k-zubs.co.cc
Umeno Yuri
Member of Avalon
Member of Avalon
Umeno Yuri

Female
Number of posts : 687
Gtalk : snowprincess01@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-06-09

Nickname: bEe~~~
Emotion: Gloomy

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2: In Class 2-A   DAY 2: In Class 2-A Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:06 am

Yuri heard a loud yawn. She knew instantly where would that sound came from. Only that head-over-heels-so-called-King would yawn in this interesting class. "What a shameful act. He should realli think about the teacher's emotion before he started yawning." Yuri thought.

*DING DONG* "Oh! The class has already over. GREAT... now I can resume my third time reading on Twilight book" After reading about five pages, she thought she heard someone called her. But she had no interest who would that be, cos she was so absorbed in the book.

Then her forehead was poked by someone. With an anger, she looked up. There, she saw the man who she disgust most. When she heard that HE was worried about her foot, "Well, I am fine, of course. It's not a big deal and it doesn't hurt anymore. So, you don't have to worry about it. But thank you for your concern." Yuri replied politely although she doesn't believe what he said. It's probably an act. He might have other intentions.

She resumed her reading immediately after she had replied to Kei, ignoring him.

Last edited by Umeno Yuri on Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/mysticmary
Aizawa Tasuya
Ex-NF
Ex-NF
Aizawa Tasuya

Male
Number of posts : 2090
Gtalk : www.coordinator@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Nickname:
Emotion: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2: In Class 2-A   DAY 2: In Class 2-A Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:00 pm

"Haaaa!!! The classes are over. Now what should I do???"

Ryu looked around the classroom and saw Kei talking with the girl from the afternoon. Kei's out of the picture for hanging out. Ryu decided to go to the Host Club and kill some time.

Just as he was packing, he saw the Cat from the afternoon roaming about.

"Ara, Hikara-san will be disappointed if she finds out you are here Nekko-chan(Nekko=cat)"

Saying so Ryu picked up the cat in his arms. It appears that Hikari's cat has grown an affection to him. He played with the cat for a while when he noticed Hikari searching for her pet.

"Ara~? Look, your master is here. Now go."

The Cat ran to his master. His master was relieved to find her pet alive and fat as always. Ryu gazed upon the scene for a while and finished up his packing. Then he also noticed that Kei is still busy with his conversation.

"Well, might as well as leave him in his world for a minute or two"
Back to top Go down
Rimy
Net-Ranger
Net-Ranger
Rimy

Female
Number of posts : 2762
Gtalk : Sakuracutey@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Nickname: Goddess ~
Emotion: Hyper

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2: In Class 2-A   DAY 2: In Class 2-A Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:51 pm

(this is lunch right ? >>Wink

So she was a grade younger than the others, but she didn't mind,
she had fun at her own class. Like everywhere else she rules it.

"Hika-chan, Hika-chan"

Hikari's eyes twitched as it opened, who was waking her up from her deep, royal sleep ?
She looked at the girl, oh, one of her fateful servents. Someone who wasn't
interested in the host club, or so she says. Hikari didn't really trust her, she
didn't trust any girl couldn't be interested in the host club.

What about her ? Oh, she was interested in it alright, so interested that she wanted
to crack everything in it.

"class is over" the girl told Hikari before she could jump to conclusions and yell
at her for waking her up. "oh it is?" she asked and jumped up from her seat. This
was her time to go into indepth studying on the new host of the host club.

"To the hostess club!" Hikari shouted as she zoomed away to the hostess club,
she slammed the door on her back as she had arrived. No one was there, she
didn't expect Yuri to be there. Yuri never really spent her time in here unless
she was able to, Hikari found that Yuri would rather enjoy her twilight series.
Hikari wasn't a fan of that crap, she had no interest in a girl and her vampire
boyfriend.

"Yuki!" she shouted, calling her kitten, "come on, we are going to reserch on
greenhead" it was a weird nickname to give him but it was good enough until
she had a better one. She looked around, "yuki ? Where are you ?"

Hikari looked all over the club's room but Yuki was no where to be found, almost
jumping into teary eyes of losing her beloved Hikari ran out to look for Yuki. She
was stopped by some of her fans, "what's wrong Takishima-chan ?" they asked,
"Yuki..gone...must...find" she answered, fortunately they got the point and
started sereching for poor little Yuki too.

Hikari finally stumbled upon the 2-A class, was Yuki in here ? Did Kei
catnap her precious? She walked into the room to see Kei with Yuri,
she glared at them. What were they doing ? Yuri didn't seem to be
paying attention to him though she turned back to the greenhead then
her little Yuki who had seem pretty happy in the guy's arms. "pervert"
she commented to her kitty. Even her kitty was in love with a host member,
oh boy ~

Hikari picked up the kitten as Yuki had ran to her, "bad Yuki, you had mummy
scared" she told the kitty and looked up at the greenhead, Ryu as she finally
remembered his name. "Thank you for finding my Yuki" she said, "once again..
I wonder if she has a crush on you" Hikari wondered, still holding the cat.

She glanced over to Kei and Yuri, "oi, oi... now who am I going to eat lunch
with when Kei captured my eating buddy?" she asked , pouting.
Back to top Go down
http://xxthedarkhourxx.proboards.com
Umeno Yuri
Member of Avalon
Member of Avalon
Umeno Yuri

Female
Number of posts : 687
Gtalk : snowprincess01@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-06-09

Nickname: bEe~~~
Emotion: Gloomy

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2: In Class 2-A   DAY 2: In Class 2-A Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:36 am

"Oh, Hikari-chan, when did you arrived here? I didn't notice." Yuri said. She stood up from the chair and walked towards Hikari. "Where are we going to have lunch now? I brought the lunch-box for you too. Let's eat together, ok?" she talked to Hikari, ignoring the man who was trying to talk to her.

Together with Hikari, they walked through the door.
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/mysticmary
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2: In Class 2-A   DAY 2: In Class 2-A Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAY 2: In Class 2-A
Page 1 of 1