Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avalon

An Island on the Net

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
S
Member of Avalon
Member of Avalon
S

Male
Number of posts : 1282
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Nickname: I M INOVATOR!
Emotion: Neutral

Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com Empty
PostSubject: Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com   Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:22 pm

"Decisions require instinct and intuition."

When you’re faced with a decision, your instinct and intuition are just as important as experience. Trusting your intuition allows you to recognize and seize opportunities more quickly than those who waste time and momentum examining every angle. Your intuition also keeps decisions from becoming overwhelming.

Think of a situation when you ignored your "gut feeling." It may have been when you hired someone, dealings with clients, or even trusting a friend. Whatever it may be, you probably learned a valuable lesson about intuition at one time or another.

Remember, with every opportunity there is a moment to take action toward a certain purpose. Trust your intuition and be ready to capture the moment. You won’t be let down.

S's note: I can use my guts fully in everywhere, even in exam. but only place I always fail is trusting someone, buying a computer, choosing dishes, etc. So I wonder if it's that simple.
Back to top Go down
Aizawa Tasuya
Ex-NF
Ex-NF
Aizawa Tasuya

Male
Number of posts : 2090
Gtalk : www.coordinator@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Nickname:

PostSubject: Re: Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com   Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:47 pm

"That's......SAT..." teadrink
Back to top Go down
S
Member of Avalon
Member of Avalon
S

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com   Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:11 am

And for an elite, who have done SAT, they are too ready for any decision... --" I m really jealous of them.
Back to top Go down
Aizawa Tasuya
Ex-NF
Ex-NF
Aizawa Tasuya

Male

Nickname:

PostSubject: Re: Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com   Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:53 am

.....figures, there aren't any decisions which are harder to make than SATs....which is sad
Back to top Go down
Hoshi Hikaru
Ex-NF
Ex-NF
Hoshi Hikaru

Female
Number of posts : 202
Gtalk : blackcherry.may@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com   Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:31 am

I agree making decision needs instinct and intuition. More than that, we need complete information and substantial timelines to make it.

Not only those who have done SAT but also who studies management can easily handle that hardsome during making decisions.

Well, the following one is what I've learnt in college. Just sharing... ^^

First, analyze the problem.
Secondly, analyze the alternative solutions.
Then, find the best alternative one.
The fourth one is to do it.
Finally, you can watch the results from the decision you made.
Back to top Go down
S
Member of Avalon
Member of Avalon
S

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com   Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:15 pm

That is easy if something like you know ahead, but it's a pain where real-time-decision comes.
I always mess up.
Back to top Go down
Aizawa Tasuya
Ex-NF
Ex-NF
Aizawa Tasuya

Male

Nickname:

PostSubject: Re: Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com   Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:22 pm

"...I appreciate the four steps you've mentioned Hikaru , and I follow them. The one thing is the 4th step. I'm always to lazy to do TT"
Back to top Go down
Hoshi Hikaru
Ex-NF
Ex-NF
Hoshi Hikaru

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com   Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:17 am

( S, just experiences will teach you, not the text. So, dont' just be biased when making decisions.

Kuro, -__- I can't believe you're the lazy one.)

When I'm free, Let me post some barriers to make perfect decisions.
Back to top Go down
Aizawa Tasuya
Ex-NF
Ex-NF
Aizawa Tasuya

Male

Nickname:

PostSubject: Re: Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com   Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:46 pm

.....perfect?? I'm sorry to barge into the conversation but there is no such thing as perfect
Back to top Go down
S
Member of Avalon
Member of Avalon
S

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com   Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:45 am

And not being perfect makes the differences. Still decisions are really hard like a week ago, I had to sign up in a team of my choice and two teams which I've been dying to join last year invited me at the same time. It sure gave me headache choosing.
Back to top Go down
Aizawa Tasuya
Ex-NF
Ex-NF
Aizawa Tasuya

Male

Nickname:

PostSubject: Re: Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com   Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:16 am

.......then toss a coin lol, sometimes you have to follow your destiny, only you can know that ( my my my Rakusu Klein speech)
Back to top Go down
Hoshi Hikaru
Ex-NF
Ex-NF
Hoshi Hikaru

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com   Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:55 pm

Hmm.. need my suggestion? Just keep your mind quiet and calm, then the best one will be out. I hope it does.
Back to top Go down
Aizawa Tasuya
Ex-NF
Ex-NF
Aizawa Tasuya

Male

Nickname:

PostSubject: Re: Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com   Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:01 pm

Another Rakusu Klein eh? Well easier is said than done
Back to top Go down
Hoshi Hikaru
Ex-NF
Ex-NF
Hoshi Hikaru

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com   Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 am

*Nods... ( bdw, rakusu klein? T_T I'm just me.. )

it depends on S .. ^^
Back to top Go down
S
Member of Avalon
Member of Avalon
S

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com   Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:22 am

(It's always good to have a lacus. "Mina-san....." )
It's still hard but even though Einstein said "if you have never make a mistake before means you have never try new things", is impossible since something like drugs, are not to be tested.

Just like that, decisions, without retries.
Back to top Go down
Aizawa Tasuya
Ex-NF
Ex-NF
Aizawa Tasuya

Male

Nickname:

PostSubject: Re: Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com   Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:24 am

Yeah liking deciding whether to die right now or not. You only get one shot at these kinds of situations
Back to top Go down
Hoshi Hikaru
Ex-NF
Ex-NF
Hoshi Hikaru

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com   Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:26 am

ONly one shot...? Seems lyke I'm oxo in a dilemma to make up my mind. oh man!
Back to top Go down
S
Member of Avalon
Member of Avalon
S

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com   Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:41 am

That one shot can totally make a u-turn in yourlife.
Back to top Go down
Aizawa Tasuya
Ex-NF
Ex-NF
Aizawa Tasuya

Male

Nickname:

PostSubject: Re: Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com   Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:56 am

I don't like U turn. Make it a J turn, reverse then turn....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com   Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hard Decisions Made Easy By Jane Powell - www.MeditationsForWomen.com
Page 1 of 1