Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avalon

An Island on the Net

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

what will you do ?

Go down 
+3
S
Aizawa Tasuya
Sir John of NF
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir John of NF
Ex-NF
Ex-NF
Sir John of NF

Male
Number of posts : 56
Gtalk : kaungsi@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Nickname: Prototype
Emotion: Depressed

what will you do ? Empty
PostSubject: what will you do ?   what will you do ? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:33 am

what would do if your best friend( i mean like if you considered that person your bestfriend ) just got angry and hate you over just get one extra point on the test over him/her ??
Back to top Go down
Aizawa Tasuya
Ex-NF
Ex-NF
Aizawa Tasuya

Male
Number of posts : 2090
Gtalk : www.coordinator@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Nickname:
Emotion: Neutral

what will you do ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what will you do ?   what will you do ? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:42 pm

".................Ummmmmmm dunno.....most ppl who get better marks than me are not my friends. lol jking. Anyways, if he or she really do get angry, I will treat him or her, may be like the whole treat's on me...."
Back to top Go down
S
Member of Avalon
Member of Avalon
S

Male
Number of posts : 1282
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Nickname: I M INOVATOR!

what will you do ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what will you do ?   what will you do ? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:42 am

Hm.. that can happen alot. You can't boast at those time or it will make things worst while you can't stay calm like "I don't care" as it will put as you are proud of yourself.
One way to deal, may be you can say stuff like "What happened?! Don't tell me you make some accidents?" well, seriously, I m not good so I can't guarantee that will work.
Back to top Go down
Hoshi Hikaru
Ex-NF
Ex-NF
Hoshi Hikaru

Female
Number of posts : 202
Gtalk : blackcherry.may@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-06-14

what will you do ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what will you do ?   what will you do ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:41 am

That's kinda conflict, right?

So, there can be many ways to solve it:

#1.Competing style-only used during emergencies

#2.Avoiding style-appropriate when issues debated are trivial, when there's no chance of winning or when a disruption may be kinda costly.

#3.Compromising style-appropriate when opponents have equal power

#4.Accommodating style-used when both parties realise they're wrong or when maintaining harmony's important

#5.Collaborating style-enables both parties to win, yet it requires substantial bargaining & negotiation.

For this confilct, I'll use the 3rd one. I would be kind and soft to him/her till his/her anger is over and we get on better relationship. At least, it wouldn't ruin our friendship. ^^
Back to top Go down
Aizawa Tasuya
Ex-NF
Ex-NF
Aizawa Tasuya

Male

Nickname:

what will you do ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what will you do ?   what will you do ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:32 pm

........she sounds like Rakusu Klein from GUNDAM doesn't she S?
Back to top Go down
S
Member of Avalon
Member of Avalon
S

Male

what will you do ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what will you do ?   what will you do ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:11 am

Lacus... not bad. Yeah, that's my Granny!
Back to top Go down
Aizawa Tasuya
Ex-NF
Ex-NF
Aizawa Tasuya

Male

Nickname:

what will you do ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what will you do ?   what will you do ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:13 am

Well for me, I'll choose the most appropriate for the matter at hand
Back to top Go down
Hoshi Hikaru
Ex-NF
Ex-NF
Hoshi Hikaru

Female

what will you do ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what will you do ?   what will you do ? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:44 am

( I want Rimy, Kei and other members to answer this, too. Where are they? )

Actually, I use to avoid conflicts if possible bcuz' I'm quite weak inside. But, living with people, can it b possible? I wish it could... hee hee ^_^
Back to top Go down
S
Member of Avalon
Member of Avalon
S

Male

what will you do ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what will you do ?   what will you do ? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:48 am

(they hardly participate. )

I don't like conflicts either, i feel like my life span gets shorter by them.
Back to top Go down
Hoshi Hikaru
Ex-NF
Ex-NF
Hoshi Hikaru

Female

what will you do ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what will you do ?   what will you do ? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:47 am

To b in conflicts wih ppl is such tiring, whenever I am in arguments wih my frds, I give up em first. I dun wanna be bullied.
Back to top Go down
Rimy
Net-Ranger
Net-Ranger
Rimy

Female
Number of posts : 2762
Gtalk : Sakuracutey@gmail.com

Nickname: Goddess ~
Emotion: Hyper

what will you do ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what will you do ?   what will you do ? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:23 am

Sir John of NF wrote:
what would do if your best friend( i mean like if you considered that person your bestfriend ) just got angry and hate you over just get one extra point on the test over him/her ??

Okay --- I am not Lacus/Cherry Dx
I am Rimy and unfortunately a B*tch.
So this is what I have to say.

If he/she is your bestfriend, first of all - they shouldn't be jealous and hate you over a stupid extra mark.
They are not a good sport and doesn't deserve your 'sorry'.
What do you have to apologise for being smart? Nothing.
-.-; so basically you can lower yourself to nothing - by doing nothing wrong or you can stand up for yourself.
Just tell them what the heck is wrong with them and why they are freakin' out over a stupid mark.
I for one don't think you should be sticking a friend who would bully you like that. >>;
Give him/her a peice of your mind.

But yea - there are other ways to do it. Like S said, 'laugh it off'
that's what I usually do. But you shouldn't be the one laughing it off, they should be.
I would recommand telling them how you feel. Like, it's just a one day thing. It's not
like you tried your best to beat their as* or somethiing.

>3>; I don't think that person should be forgiven.........................................
but yea - friendship relationship counts.
It's best to fight it off instead of keeping it inside of you and him/her.
Real best friends - forgive.
Back to top Go down
http://xxthedarkhourxx.proboards.com
Kei
Ex-NF
Ex-NF
Kei

Male
Number of posts : 2664
Gtalk : prince.of.shadowhearts@gmail.com
blacksoshisone@gmail.com

Registration date : 2009-06-01

Nickname: Kei
Emotion: Moody

what will you do ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what will you do ?   what will you do ? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:06 am

Aizawa Tasuya wrote:
".................Ummmmmmm dunno.....most ppl who get better marks than me are not my friends. "

Dude, i can see why though ... u'd normally get pissed off when a friend/a person close to you got more marks than you.... >.>

nvmind that and about john's problem ...

i'd say ditch him/her! Which rule of the world says that you cant get more marks than him/her? and he/she got mad? it's like ... HELLO~ he/she's not even ur friend. ..

sorry buddy, it might be harsh, but deal with it, it's the truth! he/she doens't care about ur scores! i mean, friends are supposed to supprt each other! wat a guy/girl ...

anyways, ditch him/her. IF you cant, then dun tag with him/her as often as u did before. If tat's the way he/she wants it, then fine! just try your best and don't let this thing get to u bud, just be yourself and try ur hardest buddy Very Happy
Goodluck!
Back to top Go down
http://k-zubs.co.cc
S
Member of Avalon
Member of Avalon
S

Male

what will you do ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what will you do ?   what will you do ? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:41 pm

I already got ditched by my rival because I got 1mark higher than him and that is one in a ten. darn
Back to top Go down
Rimy
Net-Ranger
Net-Ranger
Rimy

Female

what will you do ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what will you do ?   what will you do ? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:59 pm

Good going Kai~
And lmao S. xD your Rival got mad ~
What is it with ppl and marks ?
-.-;
Back to top Go down
Aizawa Tasuya
Ex-NF
Ex-NF
Aizawa Tasuya

Male

Nickname:

what will you do ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what will you do ?   what will you do ? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:23 pm

....the world is turning into materialism afterall. Wealth, social standards and most importantly your achievements are now only measured in numbers, not the value of them
Back to top Go down
S
Member of Avalon
Member of Avalon
S

Male

what will you do ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what will you do ?   what will you do ? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:47 am

Materials are no use if the person possessing them don't have brain, that also applies for those using their emotions to decide and act. Everything has its own logic points of a "must" and alternative of "want"
Back to top Go down
Aizawa Tasuya
Ex-NF
Ex-NF
Aizawa Tasuya

Male

Nickname:

what will you do ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what will you do ?   what will you do ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:14 am

I don't know why but guys, don't you feel that S has been getting smarter alot lately?
Back to top Go down
Hoshi Hikaru
Ex-NF
Ex-NF
Hoshi Hikaru

Female

what will you do ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what will you do ?   what will you do ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:53 am

("Why is it with ppl and marks?")

I think most of the people are conditioned. They are brought with birth to society and there are always conditioned reflexes that is they usually do what they are taught. What they are taught is to go after money after grown up. And most ppl care others' concerns, respect, etc. They want to be important in the environment. Actually, feelings like being important and others are just fleeting. That's why Buddha said it's such a mad world with crazy people.

(Is it off? I hope it's not. hee.....)
Back to top Go down
Rimy
Net-Ranger
Net-Ranger
Rimy

Female

what will you do ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what will you do ?   what will you do ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:53 pm

I didn't get it Cherrycus.
I mean yea someone wants to be the best, important in one part of their society.
But being a good sport is one -.-;
getting the highest marks doesn't answer anything - you aren't important.
Sure, you'll be asked for 'answerss' and 'help' alot but that's people using you.
D: I think that's how I understood your 'theory'.
>.> Getting a good mark means nothing, it's just two-three numbers on a peice of paper.
Back to top Go down
Chikara Hikaru

Chikara Hikaru

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-09-10

Nickname:

what will you do ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what will you do ?   what will you do ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:18 pm

I don't care about other people's lectures,
but if that case comes, I think is I would just neglect that person's feelings. Since it takes time for him/her to understand this kind of situation.
If you try to convince him/her, it would only make things worse because at this moment you are the main target for him/her.
All I'd say is that, time will cure...

But if he/she still wants to hunt you down for that reason, it's better that you avoid him/her or be a true friend and face him/her and show him/her the right way.

Like some, don't just get deviated by their striking words and get yourself emotionally hurt whether their words are true or lies...
Back to top Go down
Hoshi Hikaru
Ex-NF
Ex-NF
Hoshi Hikaru

Female

what will you do ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what will you do ?   what will you do ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:45 pm

OY oy, <.- I dunno what to say through.

Surely, time will cure him/her tho' it may take some time. So, it's d best not to indulge in his/her targets n feelings. But, it's best frd.... who's intimate wih you. Will you lose him/her easily? ( T_T )
Back to top Go down
Chikara Hikaru

Chikara Hikaru

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-09-10

Nickname:

what will you do ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what will you do ?   what will you do ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:50 pm

Hoshi Hikaru wrote:
OY oy, <.- I dunno what to say through.

Surely, time will cure him/her tho' it may take some time. So, it's d best not to indulge in his/her targets n feelings. But, it's best frd.... who's intimate wih you. Will you lose him/her easily? ( T_T )

Look Hoshi!
Best Friend or not, they're common people with common feelings.
Even that so-called-best-friend can and will betray you for his/her self more, since all human beings have a self-mind on them.
Back to top Go down
Hoshi Hikaru
Ex-NF
Ex-NF
Hoshi Hikaru

Female

what will you do ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what will you do ?   what will you do ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:09 am

^_^ OH, warmly welcome those negative thoughts...

( May be it's my weakness or deceiving myself that poison can become medicine some day. Currently, I'm watching that so-called-poison-nor-medicine. But, poison is just poison. Still with being stupid stubborn, I'm deceiving myself. T_T )

WEll, betrayal? I was betrayed most of d time. In d society, "what you are" is always changing. Today, they're gud to you. But tomorrow, no one can grant they'll surely be gud to you. Every day is new. So, I just wanna stay on my own. If they need help, I'll give my hands as much as I can. Even If they betray me, well, can't help it and I'll happily accept it, ^^ cuz it'll make me more mature. There's no use to blame em. They will get what they're deserved and so shall I. ^^
Back to top Go down
Rimy
Net-Ranger
Net-Ranger
Rimy

Female

what will you do ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what will you do ?   what will you do ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:13 pm

:3 Oto-sama shares the same thoughts as me.
Cherrycus dear, if you are betrayed like 'almost' all the time then you don't have any real friend.
And I am not just saying 'real friend' this is a 'best friend'.

You, whatever you do you, you do not help people who betrayed you. Forgiving them is one thing but letting them walk all over you 'again' and 'again' is another. That's just bullying you and you aren't supposed to stand up to it.

So it's simple -
'real' friends, esp 'best' friends - don't hate you over a mark. Sure, they'll be mad a bit, jealous but everyone gets over with it after a period (as in school 'period') x3
That person was soo not a real friend -.-;

Best friend, oh ~ wayyyy far.
Back to top Go down
Aizawa Tasuya
Ex-NF
Ex-NF
Aizawa Tasuya

Male

Nickname:

what will you do ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what will you do ?   what will you do ? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:14 pm

Good job guys~! Really you've earned my appreciation~! teadrink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what will you do ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what will you do ?   what will you do ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what will you do ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avalon :: Dicussions :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: