Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avalon

An Island on the Net

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

What was the first anime you ever watched?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Momo
Member of Avalon
Member of Avalon
Momo

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-09-12

Nickname: Hey you...
Emotion: Hyper

What was the first anime you ever watched? Empty
PostSubject: What was the first anime you ever watched?   What was the first anime you ever watched? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:47 am

This is probably a very random and unimportant question but I was wondering what anime's other people first watched and what made you keep watching anime or reading manga? I know I first started watching anime in middle school. I was religiously devoted to Sailor Moon and Ronin Warriors since they showed both right before my bedtime on the original Toonami. I couldn't believe the art style of it, the convulution of the plot lines, and just kept watching other series trying to find things that were more and more beautiful. Yes, I'm an art fanatic.
Back to top Go down
http://katekyohitmanreborn.proboards.com
Kei
Ex-NF
Ex-NF
Kei

Male
Number of posts : 2664
Gtalk : prince.of.shadowhearts@gmail.com
blacksoshisone@gmail.com

Registration date : 2009-06-01

Nickname: Kei
Emotion: Moody

PostSubject: Re: What was the first anime you ever watched?   What was the first anime you ever watched? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:01 am

Errrm, i'm not really sure, but if i remember correctly, i think it's Poke'mon? or Sailormoon. My memory's quite blurry since i watched so many animes after my first time seeing animes. xD

I think i first start on animes after my elementary years, around my grade 5 or something.
Back to top Go down
http://k-zubs.co.cc
Rimy
Net-Ranger
Net-Ranger
Rimy

Female
Number of posts : 2762
Gtalk : Sakuracutey@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Nickname: Goddess ~

PostSubject: Re: What was the first anime you ever watched?   What was the first anime you ever watched? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:40 pm

Pokemon or digimon but make Do.. er the blue cat show.
I don't remember - but Sailormoon wasn't the first for sure, maybe around the time when I knew anime wasn't cartoon and pokemons didn't exsist. -.-;

D: but whatever it is, mines would be the same as Kei's.
Back to top Go down
http://xxthedarkhourxx.proboards.com
Chikara Hikaru

Chikara Hikaru

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-09-10

Nickname:
Emotion: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: What was the first anime you ever watched?   What was the first anime you ever watched? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:45 pm

Doraemon, Sailor Moon, and old anime back in 93s
Back to top Go down
Aizawa Tasuya
Ex-NF
Ex-NF
Aizawa Tasuya

Male
Number of posts : 2090
Gtalk : www.coordinator@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Nickname:

PostSubject: Re: What was the first anime you ever watched?   What was the first anime you ever watched? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:47 pm

For me, it's Rurouni Kenshin aka Samurai X as it was the first anime to be aired nationally. I didn't like that one much back then as I dunno much what they are saying and I didn't understand Japanese culture. Then I moved onto Pokemons but still didn't take seriously about them. The 1st anime that really caught my attention was Ichigo 100%
Back to top Go down
Kei
Ex-NF
Ex-NF
Kei

Male
Number of posts : 2664
Gtalk : prince.of.shadowhearts@gmail.com
blacksoshisone@gmail.com

Registration date : 2009-06-01

Nickname: Kei
Emotion: Moody

PostSubject: Re: What was the first anime you ever watched?   What was the first anime you ever watched? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:16 am

Aizawa Tasuya wrote:
I moved onto Pokemons but still didn't take seriously about them. The 1st anime that really caught my attention was Ichigo 100%
Ichigo 100% ... quite nostalgic xD - Ah~ Tsukasa Chan~~~ xD
It has a good story line ... but the anime turned out to be with many Harem that ... i kinda lost interest in it >.<
Back to top Go down
http://k-zubs.co.cc
Momo
Member of Avalon
Member of Avalon
Momo

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-09-12

Nickname: Hey you...

PostSubject: Re: What was the first anime you ever watched?   What was the first anime you ever watched? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:50 am

Ha, yeah, just like I figured, I was extremely late compared to other's getting into anime. And hmm...pokemon seems to be a quite popular old one. Was I the only one who didn't like that show? That was utterly terrified by it in fact and it's socio-political factors. Really really disturbing if you actually study it. Why yes, Momo was an overly smart, geeky middle-schooler who looked for things like socio-politics and character development.

-cough-
-crickets chirp-

Anyways, I agree with Kuro. Rurouni Kenshin was really big for anime and was most people's first anime. I couldn't get into it however and ignored it. Ichigo 100%...eh, harems scare me.
Back to top Go down
http://katekyohitmanreborn.proboards.com
Aizawa Tasuya
Ex-NF
Ex-NF
Aizawa Tasuya

Male
Number of posts : 2090
Gtalk : www.coordinator@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Nickname:

PostSubject: Re: What was the first anime you ever watched?   What was the first anime you ever watched? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:07 pm

Well I was interested in ICHI 100 because it was the 1st anime which had a lot of humor plots in it for me. Although I prefer the manga version of it. Read it while playing the BGM from the anime at appropriate intervals and wow, the mood is so flawless.

But when I rewatch RR Kenshin, it is also funny. Kenshin has a very good and matching BGM to the story. It gives me goose bumps. Even my goose bumps have goose bumps lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the first anime you ever watched?   What was the first anime you ever watched? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was the first anime you ever watched?
Page 1 of 1